Second, I did some more "paint conversions," turning Robin Hood archers into generic biblical archers. Between the simple poses and the subdued paint scheme, these were some of the least-exciting figures I've painted. I've got another six in my queue somewhere, and they should be a snap, if I can just find time and motivation to sit down and work on them.
Here we have the chariot corps: one squadron of Assyrians on the left, and three each of Mitanni and Hittites.
Here we have the infantry, lined up by contingent.
And here's everyone together.
Now, back to cleaning/thinking about rules and scenario design...