Friday, September 30, 2011

Good wizard, bad wizard

This was today's little painting project. Both of these guys are Caesar fantasy figures. The good Magician is from the Adventurers box; the evil Magician is a spare from my brother's Undead which he swapped me for some heroic-looking fellow.



I played around a lot with washing and drybrushing this guy, trying to make it look like his staff was glowing. Not sure that I succeeded, but I'm still satisfied with the end result.


And here's his evil counterpart, on a freshly sanded base.

And here they face off.


Trilobite Spears ready to go. Next up, Ammonite Blades!

3 comments:

  1. The caeser figs are great,,a very usefull couple of sets..and you´ve done a fine paint job on them
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Coming from you, that's high praise!

    ReplyDelete