Friday, June 14, 2013

Two years on the Junkyard Planet!

I know I haven't been posting much lately, but I figured I ought to take a moment to mark a couple of milestones: first of all, today is the second anniversary of this blog. Second, Junkyard Planet recently received its 20,000th view. So that's pretty neat.

A few fun statistics:

  • The most-viewed post of all time remains Maps, part III
  • The current least-viewed post is An Introduction to N.U.R.D.
  • The most common search term which brings people to this site (not counting "junkyardplanet.blogspot.com" is "piktowie." Google Translate tells me this is the Polish word for "Picts." So far, up until this point I have written nothing about Picts, so I am slightly puzzled.
And here's some pictures of some games I've played in the last few months which I never got around to blogging anything about. All of these are the usual 20mm Hordes of the Things:







Anyway, thank you all for visiting (even those of you who may be Russian spambots) and hopefully I'll have more interesting stuff to post soon. I still owe everyone the second half of my "Hypothetical Hordes: A Song of Ice And Fire," we've got an NQSYW game coming up, and I hope to get at least a little painting done before Historicon next month...

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2nd BD. I've said it before, and I'll likely say it again...lovely miniatures dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Bloggiversary! I'll be hitting my 2nd in a bout a week as well. I'll have to concur with Nick, your figures are really nice. Off to take a look at NURD.

    ReplyDelete